Welcome to Cloudsoft
No front page content has been created yet.
Web based solutions and systems
Scope defined Projects
If your require a system built from scratch, then this simple overview will help identify how we work.
Initial specification is a term to identify, outline and document the requirements, and define a scope for each feature within the initial outlay of the requirements. If you don't have detailed specifications for the system you want, we can work with you to create them. This may involve:
- Defining / redefining the business requirements, features, benefits and the overall goals of the project and for the business goals and IT priorities to be aligned.
- Discussing how we should work together in terms of communication and progress updates.
- Identifying the pros and cons of your initial requirements and other systems you may have been considering; identifying an efficient solution that works best for you.
- Providing a draft specification and cost estimate of the initial requirements, followed by discussions.
- Planning the project and possibly providing a prototype to clarify parameters.
Development and integration
During development we coordinate with you to ensure the progress is updated and take any suggestions and changes into account. We like to seek feedback on a regular basis and integrate this into the developmental process, maintaining quality and integrity.